The ‘Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica Val di Fassa Sport Events’ is organizing the 9th edition of the Val di Fassa Bike that is taking place in Moena (TN – Italy) the 11th of September 2016. The Val di Fassa Bike is an international event of agonistic mountain bike, amateur and non-competitive, also valid as XCP National, Marathon Tour FCI, IMA Scapin.
2. REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
Only bikers aged 19 and over can take part at the route, non-cardholders or members of FCI, of a cycling federation associated to UCI or an Italian cycling corporation recognized by the ‘Consulta Nazionale Ciclismo’. Minors can only take part as agonistic category JUNIOR FCI. Minors are not permitted to participate as excursionists.
3. DAILY F.C.I. CARD
For those who are not in possession of a F.C.I. card, the Excursionists included, there is the possibility to subscribe for a daily F.C.I. card at the cost of € 15.00.
- For the issue of the daily agonistic card is necessary to show the original medical certificate for competitive sports, in particular for cycling.
- For the issue of the daily agonistic card and the participation of the foreign members it is necessary to subscribe the ethical declaration provided for by the F.C.I. rules available at the Race Office (foreing excursionists excluded).
There is one single route, which description has been published on the official site of the event with a GPS map.
5. REGISTRATION FEES
- € 35,00 from the 1st to the 31st of June, 2016
- € 40,00 from the 1st of July to the 26th of August, 2016
- € 45,00 from the 27th of August to the 8th of September, 2016
- € 55,00 the 10th of September at the Race Office
The registration can be done
- Online from the site www.valdifassabike.it and the payment with Credit Card/ Paypal/ Post Pay/Bank Transfer
- b. To the fax number +39 041 5086456 or by email to email@example.com, sending the Registration Form together with the Bank Transfer. The registration methods are specified on the site www.valdifassabike.it.
The registrations by fax or email should be submitted no later than midnight on Wednesday, September 7th. The deadline for online registration is midnight on Thursday, September 8th. After these two deadlines it will be possible to register in Moena at the Race Office of the event, on Sunday 10th from 11.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. with an additional charge of € 10,00.
ATTENTION: In addition to the registration methods specified above, the FCI members must register through Informatic Federal System Fattore K (http://fci.ksport.kgroup.eu/Fci/) through their sports company.
- Val di Fassa Bike 2016 XCP race ID is 112334
NB!!! The applications made only by Fattore K are not valid, such as not valid are, for the FCI members, the registration without Fattore K.
7. STARTING LIST.
The numbers will be assigned based on:
- Ranking UCI/XCO
- Ranking Top Class
- Ranking Top Class, IMA Scapin, Prestigio FCI and raking of the last edition of the Val di Fassa Bike
- At the discretion of the organization
- Registration date
8. CARD VERIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Card verification and the others preliminary operations for the admission to the event will occur at the Navalge theatre in Moena.
- Saturday, the 10th of September from 11.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Sunday, the 11th from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
9. TECHNICAL MEETING
Expected for September 10th in Moena at the Navalge Center at 7 p.m. Only technicians and supervisors can participate.
10. STARTING GRIDS
- AGONISTIC CATEGORIES (elite-under23-yunior men-open women)
- AMATEURS TOP CLASS F.C.I. women, master athletes italian mtb awards of any category ranked in the first 5 positions
- CIRCUIT MEMBERS
- AMATEURS BASED ON REGISTRATION DATE
11. RACE STARTING
The start of the Grid 1 is expected at 9. The other grids will start later and the schedule will be exposed on the places of the preliminary operations and published on the official website of the event.
12. AWARDS CEREMONY
Time and place of the awards ceremony will be exposed on the places of the preliminary operations and published on the official website of the event (look at the program on the website or on the brochure of the competitor's package).
- The athletes of the rank XCP National will be rewarded according to the norms of FCI
- Amateurs will be rewarded according to the Overall rank based on a scheme indicated on the website
Timing will be taken by the society TDS– Timing Data Service which operates in collaboration with the back judges of the F.C.I. for defining the rank of any category.
Any participant of the event must be in possession of a valid personal chip because it verifies the passage of the athletes in specific places of the route: other types of chip are not admitted and must be removed from the bike.
The DISPOSABLE chip will be provided by TDS – Timing Data Service (without any additional costs for the participant) together with the number: athletes must respect the directions of the timing society, under penalty of exclusion from the final rank.
The lack, loss or deterioration of the chip will lead to the possibility of non-inclusion in the ranking. The chip must be checked at the starting point and during the race; a missed passage of the chip in just one control will implicate the exclusion from the final rank, which will be exposed as soon as it is available.
With preventive communication, The Organizing Committee retains the competence to establish an intermediate gate: only the passage within the established period of time will permit the continuation of the race.
14. HEALTH CARE
It provides the use of ambulances with doctors and healthcare assistants with fixed areas of medical assistance one of which will be permanently located at the finish area. Fixed and mobile points of Emergency Radio.
15. BEHAVIORAL RULES
- It’s forbidden to litter during the route if it’s not an authorized place and out of the rubbish bins with penalty of disqualification;
- The participants must stay on the marked route indicated by the organization;
- The slower participants must help the overtaking of the faster athletes;
- Go through non-visible passes with an adequate speed;
- Never exceed the technical limits during downhill;
- Any technical damage must be repaired away from the route;
- The assistance of private vehicles during the race is strictly forbidden with the disqualification of the participant, except in the case of fixed point provided for by the organization;
Any claim must be submitted to the panel in the regulated terms with the fee of 100 € provided for by the regulations of U.C.I. and F.C.I.
18. CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT
The event will take place with any atmospheric conditions which does not adversely affect the safety and health of the participants, and it can be interrupt at the discretion of the organization. If, due to force majeure, the event is unable to take place as scheduled, the registration fee will not be refunded nor applied to the fee for the following year. Any details will be published online and during the race.
The organizing Committee reserves the right to vary the regulations and the route trend.
20. OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS
The website is the official organ for the communications of the event.
21. REFERENCE STATUES
The F.C.I. regulations is applicable.
The ‘Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica Val di Fassa Sport Events’ declines any responsibility for itself and its collaborators for injuries, severe physical or property damage happened before, during and after the event. Participation is at your own risk.
23. AGREEMENT TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
With the application and participation the competitor:
- renounce to right to bring forward a complaint regard to third parties, against C.O. and all the physical persons involved in the organization of the event;
- declares to satisfy the requirements envisaged in applicable statutes and regulations;
- declares to have examined the route and to be able to face it with caution;
- Declares to be in a condition that won’t endanger his/her safety and the one of the participants of the event;
- declares to be aware of the fact that the participation requires a physical effort intense and prolonged;
- agrees with the use of his/her pictures and personal data according to the Privacy norms. (n. 675 del 31/12/1996);
- g. Confirm to have read the regulation and accept it.
Moena, June 1st 2016 Val di Fassa Events asd The President